Old 4th Army Division（Ex-Osaka Municipal Museum）
Other languages :日本語
From its construction in 1931 through to 1945, this building was used as the Headquarters of the No.4 Division of the old Japanese army. From then on, up till 1960, it was used as the Osaka City Police Headquarters and then as the Osaka Municipal Museum. From 2001, it has been unused and left as a war site. A feature of this building is its grave Romanesque style.
1, Osakajo, Chuo-ku, Osaka
●Subway: Tanimachi Line: Tnaimachi 4 chome station (T23)
Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line: Morinomiya Station (N20) or Osaka Business Park Station (N21).
Chuo Line: Morinomiya Station (C19) or Tanimachi 4-chome Station (C18).
●Other: JR Osaka Loop Line: Morinomiya Station or Osakajo Koen Station.
JR Tozai Line: Osakajo Kitazume Station.
Keihan Line: Tenma Station.
This is the site of the well that was in the residence of Lord Ecchu Hosokawa. Immediately before th …
Opened in 1991, this museum is the corporate museum of the Sakura Color Products Corporation Japan. …
This hall was built in 1983 as the main venue of the “Osaka Castle 400th Anniversary Festival& …
This bridge stretches from North to South and links the Tenma area of the Kita-ku and the Tenma area …
In the Edo period (1603 to 1867), Osaka used to be divided into three “kumi” or groups – …