The Site of Doza

どうざのあと

Other languages :日本語

投稿日:

The Site of Doza

Doza that controlled the supply of copper in Japan was established here in 1766. In the Edo period (1603 to 1867), copper was a precious export, and Osaka was the center of the copper refinery industry at the time. Copper was controlled even down to small scraps to prevent illicit sales of this precious metal.

Search route from current location
Address
3-1, Imabashi, Chuo-ku, Osaka
Transportation
●Subway: Midosuji Line: Yodoyabashi Station (M17)
●Other: Keihan Line: Yodoyabashi Station.
Was this Information helpful?
Yes Not really
0 of 0 people found this helpful.
同じエリアにこんなスポットがあります!
ダンサー/ヴェナンツォ・クロチェッティ
Midosuji Sculpture Street / Dancer:W-1
Cradle of the Clearinghouse

The Osaka Exchange (later to become the Osaka Bank Bill Exchange) was opened in 1880 as Japan’ …

ヘクテルとアンドロマケ/ジョルジオ・デ・キリコ
Midosuji Sculpture Street / Ettore e Andromaca:W-4
水浴者/マルチェルロ・マスケリーニ
Midosuji Sculpture Street / Bagnante:W-3
The Site of Private School Kaitokudo

“Kaitokudo” was the private school opened by Shuan Nakai in 1724 for tradesmen so that t …