Osaka-jo Hall

おおさかじょうほーる

Other languages :日本語, 한국어, 简体中文, 繁體中文

投稿日:2011/11/25 更新日:

Osaka-jo Hall

This hall was built in 1983 as the main venue of the “Osaka Castle 400th Anniversary Festival” in 1983. The arena area has a capacity of 16,000. Its dome roof is designed lower than the Castle & surrounding stone walls. Its exterior was built using the same granite stone as was used in the construction of the castle& its surrounding walls.

Search route from current location
Address
3-1, Osakajo, Chuo-ku
Transportation
●Subway: Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line: Osaka Business Park Station (N21).
●Other: JR Osaka Loop Line: Osakajo-Koen Station.
More information
●Telephone: 06 (6941) 0345
Was this Information helpful?
Yes Not really
0 of 0 people found this helpful.
同じエリアにこんなスポットがあります!
Monument of Gokuchu

This monument was erected by a comrades-in-arms association in 1922. The Japanese “gokuchu&#82 …

The Sites of Osaka Town Magistrate's Office(East & West)

“Magistrate’s offices” functioned as the police and law courts of the Edo period ( …

The Site of Sho-Nanko Battle

In the 13th century, Mas at sur a Kusu – noki won a great victory in a battle fought here. Leg …

Portrait of Princess Tamahi

This painting was made in the latter half of the 16th century, and depicts Princess Tamahi, the wife …

Statue of Dr. Yukichi Satani

Yukichi Satani graduated from the Tokyo University School of Medicine and went over to the United St …