Monument of Gokuchu

ごくちゅうのひ

Other languages :日本語

投稿日:

Monument of Gokuchu

This monument was erected by a comrades-in-arms association in 1922. The Japanese “gokuchu” means to “show loyalty to the nation.” Next to it is a monument for the site of the 37th Infantry Regiment.

Search route from current location
Address
2-1, Hoenzaka, Chuo-ku, Osaka
Transportation
Subway: Tanimachi Line/Chuo Line: Tnaimachi 4 chome station (T23/C18)
Was this Information helpful?
Yes Not really
0 of 0 people found this helpful.
同じエリアにこんなスポットがあります!
The Site of Hakkenya Port

In the Edo period (1603 to 1867), this place was called “Hakken” since it had eight (hac …

Statue of Dr. Yukichi Satani

Yukichi Satani graduated from the Tokyo University School of Medicine and went over to the United St …

The Site of Sokaisho(North & South)

In the Edo period (1603 to 1867), Osaka used to be divided into three “kumi” or groups – …

Monument Honoring Osaka Social Movements

This memorial tower was completed in 1970 ten years after a proposal to build the tower at the Osaka …

山本能楽堂
Yamamoto Nohgakudo Theater

This theater was originally built in 1927 by Mr. Hiroyuki Yamamoto, and was burned to the ground in …