Hokoku Jinja Shrine
Other languages :
日本語 投稿日：2012/09/18 更新日： 2016/11/15
Originally built in Nakanoshimain 1879, this shrine moved to its current location in Osaka Castle Park in 1961 where its grounds almost tripled in size. In 2007, a new statue of Hideyoshi Toyotomi was completed in its grounds, and has become a popular tourist attraction.
Tel ： 06（6941）0229
2-1, Osakajo, Chuo-ku
●Subway: Nagahori Tsurumi-ryokuchi Line: Morinomiya Station (N20) ・Chuo Line: Morinomiya Station (C19)
●Other: JR Osaka Loop Line: Morinomiya Station.
This is the site of the well that was in the residence of Lord Ecchu Hosokawa. Immediately before th …
In ancient times, this shrine was originally located in the current Osaka Castle, and was moved when …
This theater was originally built in 1927 by Mr. Hiroyuki Yamamoto, and was burned to the ground in …
In the Edo period (1603 to 1867), Osaka used to be divided into three “kumi” or groups – …
This is the site of Osaka’s first English school. Originally, this was the Osaka Kaimei School …